Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa
Shangri-la's Boracay Resort & Spa - 5*
Barangay Yapak, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan 5608 Philippines
Nestled in a sheltered bay on Boracay’s pristine northern coastline, Shangri-La Boracay exudes tropical island luxury. It has 219 rooms and villas showcasing contemporary style, enriched with Filipino touches. The resort’s layout offers spectacular vistas of lush green scenery and azure ocean views from every vantage point.
Unique arrival experience from Caticlan airport to resort
A lush tropical sanctuary fronting two secluded beaches
Shangri-La Cares, our commitment to your well-being in our care
3D2N Luxury Package
FROM 18,023 PHP / person
* Rate is per person based in Philippine Peso (PHP) per package
* Rates are subject to change without prior notice
* Rates are NETT. Not valid during peak season, super peak, and holidays.
• 3D2N Accommodation in an air-conditioned room
• Complimentary Roundtrip transfers via Caticlan Airport only
• Daily Breakfast at Vintana Asian Cafe
• Applicable taxes & service charge
• RT-PCR Test
• Airfare ticket
• Domestic Travel Insurance
• Other beverages / liquid refreshment during meals
• Hotel incidental deposit
• Others not mentioned in the inclusions
• Personal expenses
Terms & Conditions:
• Slots are on a first-come first-serve basis
• This is a book and buy promo
• Subject to room availability
Shangri-La Boracay offers 219 spacious rooms, suites and luxurious villas. Thoughtfully designed with modern travellers in mind, they feature enriching décor displaying traditional materials with authentic Filipino accents. Each room has a spacious balcony with a daybed.
Natural dwelling with modern convenience. Each room has a private veranda with views of lush tropical gardens and a sofa bed. Being close to the recreational areas also makes it ideal for families.
The Deluxe Seaview Rooms give you the opportunity to wake up to magnificent garden views or walk to the spacious private balcony to see glimpses of the sea.
Situated on the upper floors of the main building, they give great vantage points of the island’s scenic landscape.
Panoramic sea views with the beach a stone's throw away
Just a few steps across Punta Bunga beach are the Premier Seaview Rooms, each with a view of the sea and close proximity to the shore.
Suitable for the guests who want direct access to the crystal clear waters and golden sandy beach, close enough to hear the beautiful sound of the waves.