El Nido Resort - Pangulasian Island
El Nido Resort - Pangulasian Island - 5*
Pangulasian Island, Northern Palawan, Philippines
Pangulasian Island is El Nido Resorts’ Eco-Luxury island resort in Bacuit Bay, El Nido. The resort is set fronting a pristine beach and against a backdrop of tropical forest. Also known as the “Island of the Sun”, Pangulasian has breathtaking views of both the sunrise and sunset. Frolic in the 750-meter stretch of white sand beach and be amazed by the marine sanctuary right at its doorstep. Discerning guests will be treated to luxurious amenities and impeccable and personalized service at Pangulasian Island. The resort offers a total of 42 deluxe accommodations built with contemporary Filipino and cutting edge “green” design.
4D3N Package with RT Airfare
FROM 65,333 PHP / person
* Valid from Jul to Sep 2021
* Valid from Oct to Dec 2021
* Rate is per person based in Philippine Peso (PHP) per package
* Rates are subject to change without prior notice
* Rates are valid during the specified travel bubble dates only.
* 7-11 Years old = 37,500 PHP per child
* 2-6 Years old = Free of Charge at the resort; PHP 10,000 for Roundtrip Airfare only.
* 0-23 months old = Free of Charge at the resort, PHP 1,100 Roundtrip flight handling fee only (no plane seat assignment).
• 4D3N Accommodation in an air-conditioned room
• Roundtrip Airfare via Airswift Special Flight (MNL-ELN-MNL)
• Complimentary Roundtrip transfers (Lio Airport Terminal, El Nido, Palawan – Resort v.v)
• Daily pre-set full board meals (excluding drinks)
• Brewed coffee, tea and fresh fruit juices during breakfast
• Use of non-motorized water sports equipment
• Standard tours and activities
• Applicable taxes & service charge
• Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions:
• Slots are on a first-come first-serve basis
• This is a book and buy promo
• Subject to room availability
• Split stays and stay extensions are not allowed.
• Covid-19 PCR test is required must be taken not earlier than 48 hours prior the scheduled flight - on
guest’s personal account.
• Guests of all ages will be accepted, however, those with pre-existing health risks or comorbidities will not be accommodated for the time being (e.g, cancer, serious heart condition, chronic lung disease, and/or pregnancy). Those with hypertension, diabetes, and/or moderate to severe asthma may be accepted for as long as a medical clearance or fit to travel certificate is provided upon reservation.
• Room packages are non-refundable but re-bookable to the next scheduled flight
• Not valid in conjunction with other ongoing El Nido Resorts’ promotions
• In case of a positive RT-PCR Test Result:
o We will extend a full refund of the total package paid for the guest who tested positive and those guests whom he/she shares the same household with. They also have the option to rebook to the next available Travel bubble schedule.
o For re-booking, guests are required to take a re-test 14 days after positive test result is
released. If guest tests negative, they may proceed with the booking.
o Guest will still be required to take an RT-PCR test not earlier than 48 hours prior to their flight. Results should once again be negative
o A medical certificate should be submitted together with the Health Declaration Form stating that the guests have recovered and is free of the SARS-COV-2 virus and that guest is fit to travel.
Flight Arrangements & Transfer Details
The package includes a charter flight arrangement w/ AirSWIFT, our partner airline. Payment and seat
arrangements are being settled and coordinated directly with El Nido Resorts reservations team.
Private Hangar Location
*subject to change anytime; please consult reservations officer for final flight schedules
For Miniloc, Lagen and Pangulasian Island Guests
After the one hour flight, from Lio Airport Terminal, guests are accompanied to the Care Lounge where they will undergo our health and safety procedures which includes foot bath, thermal scanning, misting and hand sanitizing. This is also where they will undergo our contactless check-in process before they proceed to the Jetty Port for their 30-45 minutes boat transfer to the islands respectively.
Guests with paid airfare to AirSWIFT will not be applicable and they may use their existing AirSWIFT credits for
Accommodations Pangulasian Island has 42 deluxe accommodations built in contemporary Filipino architecture. There are eight Canopy Villas perched on stilts above the forest, and 24 Beach Villas and six Pool Villas close to the water. Each villa has a floor area of 65 sqm plus a 15 sqm private balcony, and can accommodate up to three persons. Villa features and amenities include Wi-Fi access, satellite TV, iPod dock, mini-bar, and coffee and tea- making facilities.
Also known as the Tree Top Villas, these rooms are perched 15-18 meters from the ground having the most expansive view of the island's greenery. The villas are accessible by buggy or stairs leading to a wooden boardwalk that wind thru the forest. The Canopy Villa is the only accommodation type that offers a bath tub. Equipped with 1 King Bed and 1 Day Bed, the villa can accommodate a family of 2 adults, 2 children (12 years old and below) from the same household or 3 adults / 2 persons if not from the same household.
The Beach Villas provide immediate access to Pangulasian's pristine beach. These are also conveniently located near the resort center where the infinity pool, beach bar and poolside grill are located. The villa can accommodate 3 adults / 2 adults, 2 children ( 12 years old and below) from the same household or 2 persons if not from the same household.
Each Pool Villa has a 22-sqm private pool connected to the balcony. Enjoy fabulous views of Bacuit Bay from a more secluded, quiet location. Bask in the serenity of the island as you hear the gentle lapping of waves while relaxing in your private pool. The villa can accommodate 3 adults / 2 adults, 2 children (12 years old and below) from the same household or 2 persons if not from the same household.
For ultimate privacy, book the Kalaw Villas located in a secluded cove at the West end of Pangulasian Island. this cluster of four private villas share an 85-sqm lap pool and a 55-sqm Kalaw sala which can be used for private gatherings. The villa can accommodate 3 adults / 2 adults, 2 children (12 years old and below) from the same household or 2 persons if not from the same household.