El Nido Resort - Lagen Island
El Nido Resort - Lagen Island - 5*
Lagen Island, Northern Palawan, Philippines
Nestled between a lush four-hectare forest and a calm, shallow lagoon, Lagen Island, El Nido Resorts’ Eco-Sanctuary island resort, has the densest forest over limestone out of the 45 islands and islets of Bacuit Bay. Lagen Island serves as a sanctuary for a diverse variety of birds and mammals. Observe and delight in different endemic species flourishing in their natural habitat. Hike through Lagen’s forest trail which leads to a rewarding view of one of the coves on the other side of the island.
4D3N Package with RT Airfare
FROM 43,000 PHP / person
* Valid from Jul to Sep 2021
* Valid from Oct to Dec 2021
* Rate is per person based in Philippine Peso (PHP) per package
* Rates are subject to change without prior notice
* Rates are valid during the specified travel bubble dates only.
* 7-11 Years old = 30,200 PHP per child
* 2-6 Years old = Free of Charge at the resort; PHP 10,000 for Roundtrip Airfare only.
* 0-23 months old = Free of Charge at the resort, PHP 1,100 Roundtrip flight handling fee only (no plane seat assignment).
• 4D3N Accommodation in an air-conditioned room
• Roundtrip Airfare via Airswift Special Flight (MNL-ELN-MNL)
• Complimentary Roundtrip transfers (Lio Airport Terminal, El Nido, Palawan – Resort v.v)
• Daily pre-set full board meals (excluding drinks)
• Brewed coffee, tea and fresh fruit juices during breakfast
• Use of non-motorized water sports equipment
• Standard tours and activities
• Applicable taxes & service charge
• Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions:
• Slots are on a first-come first-serve basis
• This is a book and buy promo
• Subject to room availability
• Split stays and stay extensions are not allowed.
• Covid-19 PCR test is required must be taken not earlier than 48 hours prior the scheduled flight - on
guest’s personal account.
• Guests of all ages will be accepted, however, those with pre-existing health risks or comorbidities will not be accommodated for the time being (e.g, cancer, serious heart condition, chronic lung disease, and/or pregnancy). Those with hypertension, diabetes, and/or moderate to severe asthma may be accepted for as long as a medical clearance or fit to travel certificate is provided upon reservation.
• Room packages are non-refundable but re-bookable to the next scheduled flight
• Not valid in conjunction with other ongoing El Nido Resorts’ promotions
• In case of a positive RT-PCR Test Result:
o We will extend a full refund of the total package paid for the guest who tested positive and those guests whom he/she shares the same household with. They also have the option to rebook to the next available Travel bubble schedule.
o For re-booking, guests are required to take a re-test 14 days after positive test result is
released. If guest tests negative, they may proceed with the booking.
o Guest will still be required to take an RT-PCR test not earlier than 48 hours prior to their flight. Results should once again be negative
o A medical certificate should be submitted together with the Health Declaration Form stating that the guests have recovered and is free of the SARS-COV-2 virus and that guest is fit to travel.
Flight Arrangements & Transfer Details
The package includes a charter flight arrangement w/ AirSWIFT, our partner airline. Payment and seat
arrangements are being settled and coordinated directly with El Nido Resorts reservations team.
Private Hangar Location
*subject to change anytime; please consult reservations officer for final flight schedules
For Miniloc, Lagen and Pangulasian Island Guests
After the one hour flight, from Lio Airport Terminal, guests are accompanied to the Care Lounge where they will undergo our health and safety procedures which includes foot bath, thermal scanning, misting and hand sanitizing. This is also where they will undergo our contactless check-in process before they proceed to the Jetty Port for their 30-45 minutes boat transfer to the islands respectively.
Guests with paid airfare to AirSWIFT will not be applicable and they may use their existing AirSWIFT credits for
AccommodationsLagen Island has a total of 51 rooms that incorporate timber recycled from old Filipino homes for floors and furnishings to evoke charm and quiet luxury. Designed for maximum tranquility and calm, all rooms feature full-height sliding glass doors that open to a private veranda. There are 20 Forest Rooms located at the fringe of the forest; 4 Forest Suites are located at the upper level of the Forest Room Complex. Each Forest Suite has a floor area of 70sqm that can comfortably house three, and features a bath tub and twin vanities. There are 18 Water Cottages built on stilts above the water, and nine Beachfront Cottages with a panoramic view of the cove. Each of these rooms can accommodate a family of 3 persons.
Located where Lagen's lush forest starts, the Forest Rooms are built adjacent to each other on two complexes that offer upper and lower accommodations. Each 53sqm room can accommodate a family of 3 adults / 3 adults and 1 child / 2 adults and 2 children (7-11 years old) / 1 adult and 3 children from the same household or 2 persons if not from the same household.
The Beachfront Room are located at the waterfront offering one of the best views of the cove and the famous El Nido sunset. Each cottage has a total area of 53 sqm and can accommodate a family of 3 adults / 3 adults and 1 child / 2 adults and 2 children (7-11 years old) / 1 adult and 3 children from the same household or 2 persons if not from the same household.
These cottages are individually build on stilts which are connected by a boardwalk. Each Water Cottage has a total area of 53 sqm and can accommodate a family of 3 adults / 3 adults and 1 child / 2 adults and 2 children (7-11 years old) / 1 adult and 3 children from the same household or 2 persons if not from the same household.
These suites are the most luxurious rooms at Lagen Island. Apart from the standard in-room amenities, the Forest Suite has a bath tub, and it has a total area of 70 sqm. Each Forest Suite can accommodate a family of 4 adults and 1 child (12 years old and below) from the same household or 2 persons if not from the same household.