Home>Luxury Get-Away> Amanpulo
Amanpulo - 5*
Pamalican Island, Palawan, Philippines
Blissfully marooned in the Cuyo Archipelago of northern Palawan in the Philippines, Amanpulo is a private island fringed with white sand beaches and pristine reefs. Offering a back to nature experience in supreme comfort and privacy, this tropical paradise is lapped by calm clear seas ideal for water sports, while sandy tracks lead to deserted coves and jungle-clad lookouts.
3D2N Luxury Package
FROM 18,023 PHP / person
* Rate is per person based in Philippine Peso (PHP) per package
* Rates are subject to change without prior notice
* Rates are NETT.
• 3D2N Accommodation in an air-conditioned room
• Complimentary Roundtrip transfers via Caticlan Airport only
• Daily Breakfast at Vintana Asian Cafe
• Applicable taxes & service charge
• RT-PCR Test
• Airfare ticket
• Domestic Travel Insurance
• Other beverages / liquid refreshment during meals
• Hotel incidental deposit
• Others not mentioned in the inclusions
• Personal expenses
Terms & Conditions:
• Slots are on a first-come first-serve basis
• This is a book and buy promo
• Subject to room availability
Set in the natural seclusion of Pamalican Island's idyllic landscape, Amanpulo's Casitas and Villas are serenly set on the beachfront or ensconced within the forest canopy. The verdant landscape of age-old trees and dense thicket cradles the spaces in complete privacy, providing plenty of opportunities to spend time together with friends and family. The stillness is only accompanied by the gentle lapping of the waves and birds singing in the treetops. The Amanpulo experience is for those who seek refuge in nature.
Natural dwelling with modern convenience. Each room has a private veranda with views of lush tropical gardens and a sofa bed. Being close to the recreational areas also makes it ideal for families.
The Deluxe Seaview Rooms give you the opportunity to wake up to magnificent garden views or walk to the spacious private balcony to see glimpses of the sea.
Situated on the upper floors of the main building, they give great vantage points of the island’s scenic landscape.
Panoramic sea views with the beach a stone's throw away
Just a few steps across Punta Bunga beach are the Premier Seaview Rooms, each with a view of the sea and close proximity to the shore.
Suitable for the guests who want direct access to the crystal clear waters and golden sandy beach, close enough to hear the beautiful sound of the waves.